Welcome to -SOF- Tactical Realism
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

February 2018 OP Schedule

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

GySgt.Hammer.G

GySgt.Hammer.G

Gunnery Sergeant

• Active
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Donator

Public: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun @ 7 EST

Private: Tue, Thur, Sat @ 7 EST

FTX missions after each unit meeting. 

Coming soon - monthly FUN ops!  (something along the lines of Star Wars, Gundam...)

Stryker is now hosting Thursday private ops!  Very glad to have Stryke back in the rotation.  While still categorized as tactical realism, Stryke's missions will have more of a milsim feel, especially regardarding logistics.

The S3 mission maker depth chart is solid with Hammer running Tuesday private ops, Stryker running Thursday private ops, and Logan/Shock rotating on Saturday ops.  This roster provides great variety in narrative providing the SOF playbase with a wide spectrum of fun and interesting private operations.  As his schedule allows, S3 also includes Raven in the rotation.  If you are interested in mission making, please contact Hammer.

All SOF personnel - please continue to be active in the public ops as this provides us with an effective method of recruiting and vetting candidates.

-- Hammer [S3 XO, S1 Media]

PFC.Smithen.C

PFC.Smithen.C

Private First Class

• Active
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Woohoo Stryke! I enjoy realisitc logistics.

Sadly, I can't really attend Thursday ops because I'm at school until 7:30 and then have school the next day again where I gotta get up at 5:30

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users