Welcome to -SOF- Tactical Realism
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey yall

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Morrissey.M

Morrissey.M

Civilian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Hey, sorry I kinda dropped out from out of the blue. Been busy. Hope all is well with y'all. Been staying at a friends house a lot. Get my DD214 tomorrow. How have y'all been?

MSgt.Bear.B

MSgt.Bear.B

Master Sergeant

• S-1 Recruiting Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Donator

Awesome! Can't wait to have you back!

• Morrissey.M likes this

Morrissey.M

Morrissey.M

Civilian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

I will try! First step is either asking my friend to download Steam, or get my laptop over here. Also need to get a job soon. Last paycheck from the Navy will be in the beginning of November. So, fingers crossed! 

• Morrissey.M likes this

Sgt.Brennan.W

Sgt.Brennan.W

Sergeant

• Active
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Donator

Congrats on the dd214, i went the dumbass way and reinlisted...  What was your rate?

Morrissey.M

Morrissey.M

Civilian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Well, turns out they charged me 10 days of leave I didn't take (long story, but old command didn't tell me I had orders, and TPU didn't pass along my TEMADD orders), so no DD214 til Tuesday. But somehow I'm on Terminal Leave. And MM1. 

• Morrissey.M likes this

Sgt.Brennan.W

Sgt.Brennan.W

Sergeant

• Active
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Donator

Nice, my rdc was an mm1, maybe you?? 5 years ago? I went the aviation side of the navy though AD3. That sucks about your dd213

1stSgt.R.Harris

1stSgt.R.Harris

First Sergeant

• S-7 Standards and Education
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Donator

Screwed by the big blue. Well hurry back Spriggs.

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead
MOS
0311 8411 0341 0911

Morrissey.M

Morrissey.M

Civilian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
So, got it on Tuesday, everything worked out! And no, I just made MM1

Morrissey.M

Morrissey.M

Civilian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Sorry about going ghost again. Have some stuff going on, and still won't be able to come back yet. Post-Separation from the Military has been rough. Sorry y'all. If y'all want to get in contact with me, I have a new Steam, Spriggs918. Found my old one from before I was using my dad's. I leave it up, and check it out every once in awhile. Hope y'all are doing well. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users